7 Reasons Why Salespeople Are Awesome!
Yup that’s right.
If you haven’t heard it before, salespeople might be the most awesome employees at a company. Not to say that other jobs are not as important, and that others are not awesome too, but I think a special shout out to salespeople is called for.
- They drive the revenue that a company needs to survive and grow.
- They’re on the phones every day, all day, sometimes getting rejected, but always bouncing back with a positive attitude, then do it all over again.
- Everything you see, feel and touch was sold by a salesperson. Take a look around you now. Even the paint on that bare white wall was sold – the sheetrock too.
- They track everything in a CRM to record all activity in addition to making sales calls. It’s not easy tracking everything and following up while at the same time prospecting for new business. It’s a juggling act.
- Their earnings depend on their success. Always under pressure to hit quotas, and sales goals, much of a salesperson’s compensation is measured one way – from closing deals.
- They’re a rare breed. Not all people are born to sell. The ones that are – are special people.
- They bring life to an office. Salespeople typically are talkative, positive, and full of personality.
If you like this article, please share it or “Like” it.
Based in Boston, The Sales Club ( https://www.getsalesclub.com ) is an exclusive jobsite for sales, account managers and customer success talent.
Apply with one click and your resume goes directly into the hands of the company recruiter or manager for immediate consideration. Get interviews in minutes. Learn about the company culture with each job description. Your dream job could be one click away. Please follow us on Linkedin.